Jamaica Olympic 100m Shericka Jackson wins over Elaine Thompson-Herah, Miller Uibo in Rome. Jamaica Olympic 100m, and 200m, Elaine Thompson was no match for her compatriot, Sherika Jackson on this day at the Rome
This stunning performance From the Tokyo Olympics 100m Olympic Bronze Medalist has managed to set a meet a new meet record in a time of 21.91s and have the second-fastest time in Women’s 200m for the year, just four hundredths off the world’s leading time this year ran by Olympic 200m silver medalist Christine Mboma of Namibia.
- The best rice paper for vegan cooking
- The best alternative is Soy sauce with low sodium
- Jackfruit the best Fruit for your plant-based eatery menu
- A soldier from from JDF has been accused by a police officer of assault
- Best Compact beginners Sewing Machine
Elaine Thompson was a far second in 22.25, edging Dina Asher-Smith of Great Britain by .02s. Shaunae Miller-Uibo of the Bahamas, who won the last two Olympic 400m titles, was fourth. While the US decorated sprinter Allyson Felix in her farewell season, was seventh in 22.97.